- Low mileage at 29K miles
- automatic transmission
- excellent condition.
- The second owner purchased it at 15K miles and stored it in the garage.
- New OEM battery installed 10/18 at 27K miles and all-new Michelin Pilot Sport tires installed at 24K miles in 6/15.
- 30K service completed in July 2020.
- Vehicle purchase includes cover, original BMW floor mats, wind deflector, manual, and battery tender.
- No curb rash on wheels. The front spoiler has minor scrapes. If the vehicle is listed, it is available.
$14,900 2002 Porsche Boxster, 63K miles, 5-speed manual transmission, less than 200 miles on new clutch, front and rear brakes, and fresh engine rebuild including new IMS bearing and direct oil feed. This car needs nothing!