Porsche Engine Rebuilds
Eurotech Knoxville offers complete engine overhauls and rebuilds for both air-cooled and water-cooled Porsches. Our technicians have rebuilt many motors ranging from track cars to daily drivers. We disassemble and reassemble engines completely at our location.
Additionally, some clients have shipped their vehicles or engines to us for thorough evaluation and diagnostics as well as for our engine rebuilding service. Our customers rest assured knowing that all parts used are OEM Porsche unless upgrades are requested.
Porsche Transmission Service
Eurotech Knoxville provides complete manual transmission servicing and rebuilds for all Porsches. Our rebuilds are performed by our certified technicians at our facility. We are equipped with the up-to-date tools and equipment to complete these complex rebuilds and repairs. Rest assured that your transmission will be rebuilt using new OEM parts. Our technicians have many years of experience with Porsche transmissions.
Manual transmission rebuilds can be as simple as front and/or rear seal replacements, clutch/flywheel replacement, or as complicated as internal gears and bearing replacement. We also offer a variety of upgraded sport and racing clutch kits if requested.
Porsche Performance Upgrades
- Exhaust upgrades
- Complete engine rebuilds with piston upgrades, rebuilt internals or a complete rebuild with original parts
- Drivetrain upgrades such as limited slip differentials, performance clutches and flywheels
- Safety device installations such as fire extinguishers, seat harness, seats and brackets, and roll cages
- Flash tunes and DME upgrades
- Big brake upgrades with big piston calipers, rotors, sport and race pads, race fluid, steel braided lines and air cooling ducts
- Suspension upgrades such as coil-overs, control arms, sway bars and springs
- Performance alignments to customer or manufacturer specifications
Google Reviews – Hapa M.
Yelp Reviews – Faisal T.
Facebook Reviews – Ben C.