ASE Certified Porsche Repair Bybee TN
Eurotech Knoxville is your premier independent Porsche Repair Shop in Bybee TN. Our ASE-Certified Master technicians have experience in all Porsche models ranging from vintage to current.
When it comes to finding a Porsche Repair in Bybee TN all of the above apply in spades because your Porsche is not just a “car”, it’s a piece of precision machinery every bit the equal of a jet fighter or the most advanced robotic devices.
Trusting the care and repair of your new or classic Porsche to just anyone at the neighborhood european auto garage isn’t going to cut it. You need someone with all of the above traits who knows the brand like the back of his hand and can tell you without hesitation which model produces 287 lb.-ft. of torque @ 5600 rpm and what prompted the company to introduce the 911 Targa in 1967. Okay that second one may be a bit age-dependent but Porsche mechanics are typically a bit obsessive, so maybe not.
Eurotech Knoxville is the premier Porsche repair and maintenance facility in Bybee TN. Each of our Master technicians is ASE-Certified with extensive hands on experience on each and every model in the product line.
Whether you own a 2018 Panamera Sport Turismo or a 1960s vintage 904 that cut its teeth at Le Mans repairing and maintaining it is all in a day’s work for Bybee TN best porsche repair shop. We’re the undisputed experts when it comes to Knoxville Porsche repair services: engine rebuilds, transmission services, performance upgrades and IMS Bearing Repair , Eurotech Knoxville has it covered, and we use only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts whenever parts are called for.
Every Eurotech Porsche Mechanic in Bybee TN was born with the necessary personal characteristics and then molded through extensive training and years of experience to become the great mechanics they are today. Take advantage of their extraordinary abilities by bringing your Porsche to Eurotech the next time it needs some extraordinary TLC.
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Best Porsche Repair Bybee TN
How To Find The Best Porsche Repair In Bybee TN?
There are probably as many opinions as there are people with cars but at the end of the day it comes down to a few objective facts. A great mechanic is one who:
• Is hungry for knowledge – Automotive technology – especially at the high-end of the spectrum where Porsche resides – changes year to year. Any mechanic that doesn’t have a natural hunger to learn new things is going to be left behind in fairly short order.
• Has a keen analytical mind – While many of today’s diagnostic machines do an outstanding job isolating and identifying problems sometimes determining the path forward still comes down to the mechanics ability to interpret the data correctly.
• Possesses a practical nature – Although automotive details change year on year what doesn’t change are the fundamental principles of the internal combustion engine. Being able to see and understand how the various peripherals impact and interact in practical terms with the fundamentals is essential for any great mechanic.
• Is willing and able to listen – The best mechanics know when to speak and when to listen to what the customer is trying to tell them. Because even the most awkward description from a customer can sometimes be worth more than all the data from all the diagnostic machines combined.
We Offer The Following Porsche Repair Services
Porsche Engine Rebuilds
Eurotech Knoxville offers complete engine overhauls and rebuilds for both air-cooled and water-cooled Porsches. Our technicians have rebuilt many motors ranging from track cars to daily drivers. We disassemble and reassemble engines completely at our location.
Additionally, some clients have shipped their vehicles or engines to us for thorough evaluation and diagnostics as well as for our engine rebuilding service. Our customers rest assured knowing that all parts used are OEM Porsche unless upgrades are requested.
Porsche Transmission Service
Eurotech Knoxville provides complete manual transmission servicing and rebuilds for all Porsches. Our rebuilds are performed by our certified technicians at our facility. We are equipped with the up-to-date tools and equipment to complete these complex rebuilds and repairs. Rest assured that your transmission will be rebuilt using new OEM parts. Our technicians have many years of experience with Porsche transmissions.
Manual transmission rebuilds can be as simple as front and/or rear seal replacements, clutch/flywheel replacement, or as complicated as internal gears and bearing replacement. We also offer a variety of upgraded sport and racing clutch kits if requested.
Porsche Performance Upgrades
- Exhaust upgrades
- Complete engine rebuilds with piston upgrades, rebuilt internals or a complete rebuild with original parts
- Drivetrain upgrades such as limited slip differentials, performance clutches and flywheels
- Safety device installations such as fire extinguishers, seat harness, seats and brackets, and roll cages
- Flash tunes and DME upgrades
- Big brake upgrades with big piston calipers, rotors, sport and race pads, race fluid, steel braided lines and air cooling ducts
- Suspension upgrades such as coil-overs, control arms, sway bars and springs
- Performance alignments to customer or manufacturer specifications